CB Richard Ellis Celebrates 10th Anniversary in Poland
CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), the world’s leading real estate advisor, celebrated its 10th anniversary in Poland with a cocktail party held on 10th June at Forteca.
Over 150 clients (developers, investors, banks, funds, tenants) attended the event. CBRE’s EMEA Board was represented by Philip Emburey - Chief Operating Officer EMEA, Mark Caskey - Chief Operating Officer, Global Corporate Services EMEA, Andreas Ridder - Chairman CEE, Colin Waddell - Managing Director CEE and many more.
Charlie Wardroper, Managing Director of CB Richard Ellis for Poland, thanked those employees who have been working for CBRE for 10 years, for they loyalty and excellent job they do every day. Special awards for reaching this milestone were received by Teresa Błażejewska - Director of HR & Administration, Beata Szewczyk – Associate Director at the GCS Team and Sebastian Chmielewski – Senior Designer.
CB Richard Ellis launched its activity in Poland in June 2000 from senior staff, working for Gerald Eve Poland and Henry Butcher Poland.
At that time CBRE employed 15 people and had only 4 business lines: office, industrial, investment and valuation. In 2010 CBRE has over 150 employees, including Facilities Management, and 11 service lines: office, industrial, retail, capital markets, global corporate services, valuation, research & consultancy, building consultancy, property management, development consultancy & corporate recovery.
CB Richard Ellis is very proud of its track record which includes:
• Leasing of over 11,000 sq m of offices to State Street in CB Kazimierz in Krakow
• Leasing over 39,000 sq m of offices to Bank PEKAO SA in Lipowy Office Park in Warsaw
• Leasing and sales of Fashion House Outlet Centres in Warsaw, Gdańsk and Sosnowiec
• Advising on sales and purchases of many significant office, retail and industrial buildings, including 3 recent largest transactions in Poland: 3 Stawy Shopping Centre in Katowice, Horizon Plaza in Warsaw and Galeria Pomorska in Bydgoszcz
• Completing significant industrial deals for Black & Decker, Nippon Express or BMW
• Undertaking valuations in Poland for ING, First Property, ProLogis, Pradera, CA IMMO, with recent significant portfolio valuation of over 180 properties for PKO BP
CB Richard Ellis employs professional and multi talented people. They are not only real estate experts, but also great musicians and sport players. CBRE’s Team won gold in the Real Estate Volleyball League in 2009. Recently CBRE’s Team won 2nd place in mixed teams category in a charity Rat Race organised by Sue Ryder Fundation. CBRE has also established its band named C-Band. First concert was given in May 2010 at the staff party and artists charmed the audience.
Charlie Wardroper, Managing Director of CB Richard Ellis for Poland, said: ‘I am very proud to be the Managing Director of CBRE at a time which promises so much as the real estate market is showing true signs of a recovery. We are growing our business in response to our clients’ needs and are looking forward to sharing in our clients’ successes over the next 10 years.’